- This event has passed.
Sonoma Community Center Blood Drive
September 16 @ 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Because of You, Life Doesn’t Stop
Every two seconds, someone in the U.S. needs blood. This could be a little girl in the ICU or a mother with Stage 3 leukemia. If you’re worried about needles, don’t be—most blood donors compare the experience to a mild, split-second pinch! The entire process is very safe and very fast, and you will feel amazing knowing you potentially saved up to three people.
Things to Know
- All Donors should review Blood Donor Qualifications prior to making an appointment.
- Donors are encouraged to make an appointment.
- Donors should arrive well-nourished and hydrated.
- Donors need photo identification with first and last name.
- The donation process takes approximately one hour (an additional 20 minutes for a double red cell donation).
- Fast Track – Donors can complete the health questionnaire online prior to arriving at the drive – visit vitalant.org and click the Health History Questionnaire link. The questionnaire must be completed the same day as the donation.