Trip Photo Organization
October 26 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2022
Instructor: Don Lundgren
Location: Room 208
Are you the type of person who goes on a trip – and months later your photos are still on your phone? If so, this system will help! Bring the itinerary of your next trip to this workshop, along with a laptop (preferred), tablet/iPad, or even just your smartphone. Don will share his simple method of trip photo organization so you can make the most of your photos. No more wondering where you took a photo. No more wondering who or what is in your photos. And no more searching for those favorite images that you want to share with family and friends!Benefits
- Organized photos, with named favorites
- Top Photos – overall and by location
- Shutterfly Share site (optional)
- Shutterfly photo book (optional)
- Have a trip planned in the next few months. Ideally a 2+ week sightseeing trip, but can be a vacation, destination wedding, or family trip.
- Taking a laptop, tablet or smartphone on the trip
- A willingness to learn new things and try a different approach!
- Learn what to do before the trip: how to create folders based on your itinerary, set up an album, and design a strategy for your trip
- Learn what to do during your trip
- Explore options for after the trip: ways to share your photos with family and friends!
Follow up Session (self-paced using Don’s website, with free 1-on-1 support as needed)
Sliding Scale: $10-75
Please view this page to help you decide which tier to choose: https://sonomacommunitycenter.org/sliding-scale/
Don Lundgren is an experienced hi-tech executive. He worked at IBM for 15 years and workedfor Silicon Valley early-stage companies for 30 years.
He has been an avid traveler during this time. On his travels he visited multiple countries in 5 of the 6 Continents: Asia, Africa, Europe, South America, Australia/Oceania, and North America (US, Mexico & Central America). He lived in Europe on a 3-year Assignment with IBM. He currently lives in Puerto Vallarta during the winter. During all that travel he developed the Trip Photo Organization System he will share with you in the workshop.