Fiber Arts at the Center provides artists and makers with access to a spacious well-lit studio. Use of the Fiber Art room is limited to dry and clean art forms. Use of paints, inks, clay, etc is prohibited.
Open studio hours are held Monday through Friday, and are subject to change depending on class schedule and holidays. Contact Eric Jackson for current open studio schedule by calling (707) 938-4626 x3 or email [email protected].
STUDIO MEMBERSHIP RATES
- Monthly Membership: $95 (Monthly fee is due on the first of the month, no pro-rating.)
- Daily: $10/day (Requests must be at least 24 hours in advance – subject to availability.)
- Monthly Cubby Storage: $10
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Unlimited studio access during open studio hours
- Use of sewing machines, dress forms, cutting tables and reference library
Use of studio does not include instruction beyond first time use of sewing machines