SUNDAY JUNE 24
10:00AM-1:00PM (Maximum 4 Attendees)
2:00PM-5:00PM (Maximum 4 Attendees)
Raku firings are held approximately every 6 weeks. Participants pay a fee for each session. There are 2 sessions per day with 4 participants at each session and two firings per session.
Instructor: Ken Carmean
- Students must provide their own bisqueware, any clay type is OK to use.
- Glazes are provided and it is strongly suggested that you glaze your work ahead of time. Glazes are located in gas kiln room.
- Do not wear synthetic clothing. Please wear full length pants, sleeves and closed toe shoes, sunglasses, and mask.
- A designated shelf will be marked in the gas kiln room for storage of glazed work 48 hours before the firing.
- Please bring plenty of dry, non-shiny newspaper, horse hair, etc. for firing effects.
$20 for members per 1/2 17″ kiln shelf. ($20 minimum)
$30 for non-members per 1/2 17″ kiln shelf. ($30 minimum)
Lab Fee: Glazes and clay included.
To register for this class please call (707) 938-4626 x1