Seating Times & Schedule
- Lunch 1: 11:30 AM
- Lunch 2: 1:30 PM
- Cocktail Hour & Dinner
- Cocktail Hour begins at 5:00 PM
- Dinner begins at 6:00 PM
Tickets go on sale during Winter Art Market, held December 1st – 3rd! Be sure to come to Winter Art Market to get first access to tickets to the event.
More information about Winter Art Market can be found here.
Come one, Come all, to this year’s Chili Bowl Carnîvale!
Every February, the annual Chili Bowl celebrates community, food, and clay. Featuring artisan bowls made by the Center’s ceramics team and a variety of hot, steaming chilis prepared by local chefs, the Chili Bowl brings our community together to create a sense of warmth during the rainy tail-end of winter.
The Chili Bowl is a fundraiser that benefits the programs at the Community Center. Tickets typically go on sale in December, and sponsorship opportunities are available. Please keep an eye on our event calendar for more information about the next Chili Bowl event!
There are lots of ways to get involved in the Chili Bowl – including making or decorating bowls, fundraising, in-kind or financial contributions, and volunteering.
To learn more, please reach out to Megan Billingham at (707) 938-4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOWL A THONS
Help us make over 600 bowls and 200 cups for Chili Bowl 2024!
Bowl-a-thons occur every Friday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM starting October 13th (except the week of Thanksgiving) in the RM 117. They are free and open to the public, however you must have previous ceramics experience.
- We offer free reclaim and leftover clay to make chili bowls (located underneath the Chili Bowl in progress shelf).
- We recommend using 1-2 pounds of clay for a good sized chili bowl.
- ALWAYS mark CBX on the bottom of your chili bowl so we know what it’s for.
- PLEASE place your in progress chili bowl on the designated shelf for storage and make sure you know if your clay is Cone 5 or Cone 10 before working with it!
- Don’t hesitate to ask a monitor or team member if you have any questions.
Thank you and happy bowling! To learn more, please reach out to Megan Billingham at (707) 938-4626 or email@example.com.