The Sonoma Community Center’s Ceramics Studio was established in 1994 as an educational space dedicated to the promotion and development of the ceramic arts and the work of clay artists. The mission of the studio is to provide a unique learning environment for diverse audiences to experience the ceramic arts. We are Sonoma Valley’s leading ceramic studio, supporting the arts through our all-inclusive Artist in Residency program, gallery, studio sales, classes, workshops, and community studio. We gear our artistic programs to all levels of interest, proficiency, and financial means.
Once you are set up with your membership & studio pass, book your reservation during our open hours:
- Monday: 1:00PM-5:00PM
- Tuesday: 10:00AM-8:00PM
- Wednesday: 10:00AM-2:00PM
- Thursday: 10:00AM-6:00PM
- Friday: 1:00PM-5:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM-6:00PM
SONOMA CERAMICS STUDIO PASSES
Due to COVID-19 capacity at our studio will be limited and through reservations only. The following discounted passes are available and prices will return to the pre-Covid ($100 per month) pricing when we can re-open to full capacity.
- Home Studio Pass
- $50 per month
- Glazing & Firing Only
- Ceramic Studio Pass
- $75 per month
- Use of all studio areas
Studio Pass holders must be a current Sonoma Community Center Member.
For membership support, please contact Jodi Anderson (Mon-Thur. 9am-3:30pm), 707-938-4289, [email protected]
SONOMA CERAMICS STAFF
SONOMA CERAMICS NEWSLETTER SIGNUP
- Geil downdraft gas kiln, 24 cu.ft.
- Alpine updraft gas kiln, 20 cu.ft.
- Skutt electric kiln, 11.6 cu.ft. programmable, cone 10
- Skutt electric kiln, 6.4 cu.ft. programmable
- Olympic electric kiln, 12 cu.ft. programmable
- Raku kiln
- Soda kiln
- 11 electric potters wheels
- Peter Pugger
- 30″ Northstar slab roller
- Spray booth 40″ x 30″ x 18″
- Northstar extruder
- 20+ glazes, all made in house
- A variety of underglazes and colored slips
- Community tools available for use in the studio
- Limited storage space for supplies and work in progress (for studio members only)
- Raw materials lab