FREE! Come hang out and just play, explore, and connect. No skill necessary — even if you’re just curious about fiber arts (sewing, crochet, knitting, macrame, embroidery, basketry, etc.) this is the place for you. This is a very welcoming group. Feel free to bring an unfinished project or some materials — or use some from the studio. You can also choose to bring a snack or drink to share. Newbies and friends are definitely encouraged!
Enjoy all that the Fiber Arts Studio has to offer, including:
- Lending Library of Books and Patterns
- Sewing and Serger machines
- Embroidery and Needle Felting Machines
- Lap Looms
- 3’x6’ Tables
- Dress Forms and Mannequins
- Irons and Ironing Boards
- Knitting and Crochet Needles
- Sewing notions
- And all the materials necessary to complete your fiber related crafts.
Contact Jill Valavanis, Visual Arts Manager
(707) 938-4626 x7