The Center’s weekly FREE Fiber Arts Happy Hour takes place every Wednesday from 4.30-6.00pm. Bring a project that you’re working on, or just come and enjoy the company of other fiber arts lovers; this is a weekly opportunity to play, explore, and connect!
Contact Jill Valavanis, Visual Arts Manager
No experience or skill is required; newbies and friends are encouraged to join. You are welcome to bring materials or supplies you no longer need, and something to eat and/or drink.
All participants are welcome to explore and make use of the resources and materials we offer in the Fiber Arts Studio, including:
- A lending library of books and patterns
- Sewing and serger machines
- Embroidery and needle felting machines
- Lap looms
- 6’ x 3’ tables
- Dress forms and mannequins
- Irons and ironing boards
- Various knitting and crochet needles
- Sewing notions
- And all the materials necessary to complete your fiber-related crafts