FREE! Come hang out and just play, explore, and connect. No skill level necessary- even if you’ve just been curious, this is the place for you. Feel free to bring materials and supplies that you no longer need, and something to eat and/or drink if you choose. Current projects are welcome. Newbies and friends are definitely encouraged!
Enjoy all that the Fiber Arts Room has to offer, including:
- Lending Library of Books and Patterns
- Sewing and Serger machines
- Embroidery and Needle Felting Machines
- Lap Looms
- 6’x3’ Tables
- Dress Forms and Mannequins
- Irons and Ironing Boards,
- Various Knitting and Crochet Needles
- Sewing notions
- And all the materials necessary to complete your fiber related crafts.
Contact Eric Jackson, Creative Projects Manager
(707) 938-4626 x3