“Created at the Center Expo”
February 16 – March 1, 2019
Created is an annual gallery exhibit in conjunction with the Chili Bowl Express Fundraiser (February 23), showcasing a variety of work made in the studios at the Sonoma Community Center. Over 20 artists will be on display in various media with a focus on sculptural and functional ceramics.
The exhibition is free and open to the public to visit between 9am-6pm Monday through Saturday, subject to change.
All artwork is for sale and benefits the Arts Programs at the Sonoma Community Center.
Sonoma Community Center’s Gallery 212 serves as our Art Gallery, supporting creative exploration in fine art, fiber art, ceramics, theater, movement, music, and sustainable living with rotating art exhibits that highlight the community-based interests of Sonoma Valley. Located on our second floor, the historic room lends itself as a beautiful, spacious, light filled exhibition and event space. You never know what to expect in Gallery 212!
Gallery Exhibits are free and open to the public. Gallery hours and availability are subject to change. Please call ahead to confirm gallery times, 707-938-4626 x1. When art is for sale, a percentage of sales benefit the Sonoma Community Center.
- “ORIGINS,” An Instructor Showcase January 11 – February 7, 2019
- “TRACES,” an exhibition of new porcelain work by Artist in Residence, Claire Thibodeau November 30 – December 15, 2018
- “BRETHREN – Fiber Art Stories of Downtrodden Fellow Tribes” by Jennifer Kim Sohn November 9 – 25, 2018
- “SEW WHAT?” by Mike Acker October 18- 28, 2018
- “RE-COLLECT: recalling Sonoma one year later” September 29 – October 14, 2018
- “CREATED” by Artists at the Center September 4 – 22, 2018